During the Tax Season, appointments are available days and evenings 7 days per week. Call 508-735-2269 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a convenient time to come in.
Leave your tax information between the front doors anytime. Just give a quick call 508-735-2269 or contact us via our online contact form with your drop off time.
All qualifying federal and state income tax returns are filed electronically at no additional charge.
Electronic Funds Transfer:
Income tax refunds can be directly deposited to your bank account and you can also pay tax liabilities electronically. This also includes scheduling your quarterly estimated tax payments in advance. Required information includes bank routing number, account number, and type of account.
Your Tax Records:
Upon completion, copies of all tax returns prepared are provided along with your original tax documents.
Copies of Tax Returns and W-2 forms:
We provide additional copies of tax returns and/or W-2 forms for a nominal fee. Copies can be emailed, faxed, or mailed to you or a third party, mortgage or loan company, etc.
Personal and Small Business Tax Planning:
Keeping up with tax law changes and forming our plan to take advantage of those changes ensures that you avoid paying more than your fair share of tax.
You may encounter situations where you might need advice and are encouraged to call our office during the year. In most cases there is no charge for these services for my clients:
- Change or leave a job-begin collecting unemployment
- Before receiving a distribution from a 401K, IRA or pension plan
- Buy or sell a house or rental property
- Receive an inheritance
- Sell or redeem more than $2,000 in stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Start, sell or close a small business
- Giving or receiving a gift over $12,000
- Retire or start receiving Social Security
- Anytime your investment time horizon changes
- Have a new child
- Have a change in your marital status
- Receive a notice the IRS or State Dept. of Revenue
- Any situation where you just want to talk, or get a second opinion
- Check Your Refund Status
- Federal Tax Return
- The IRS provides a means to check your refund status online, through their secure website. You will need to have your SS# or Taxpayer ID#, Filing Status, and Refund Amount as shown on your return.
- Ok, so Where’s My Refund?
- State Tax Return
- Many States now offer a secure site to check on the status of your State Tax Refunds. Most require your SS# or Tax ID#, and Refund Amount.
- Massachusetts: Where’s My Refund?
- Federal Tax Return
- Client Services Include:
- Tax Preparation, Planning & Electronic Filing
- Small Business Accounting
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Financial statements
- IRS Audit Representation
- Social Security Retirement Income Consultation
- Our client base reflects the range of our expertise, and includes:
- Sole proprietor
- Estates & Trusts